Public Comment Period: Clean and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds Draft Intended Use Plans
The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) is holding a period of public review and comment before approving and adopting the draft State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2020 State Revolving Fund (SRF) Intended Use Plans (IUPs). These documents are available online:
· Draft SFY 2020 Clean Water SRF IUP
· 2020 Clean Water Project Rating Report
· Draft SFY 2020 Drinking Water SRF IUP
· 2020 Drinking Water Project Rating Report
The period of public review and comment began July 3, 2019, and ends at 5:00 p.m. on
August 1, 2019. If you wish to present comments to the TWDB concerning the draft IUPs, you have three options:
1. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit written comments to the following postal address:
Mr. Mark Wyatt
Director, Program Administration and Reporting
Texas Water Development Board
P.O. Box 13231
Austin, TX 78711
3. Attend the public hearing that will be held on July 23, 2018, at 1:30 p.m. in Room 170 of the Stephen F. Austin Building located at 1700 N. Congress Ave. in Austin, Texas (entry located on Congress Avenue).
We will present comments and the IUPs to the Board for approval. After the anticipated approval and adoption,we will mail letters to eligible entities on the Initial Invited Project Lists inviting them to submit applications.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the following staff members:
Clean Water SRF Contact
Issa McDaniel at 512-463-1706 or Issa.McDaniel@twdb.texas.gov
Drinking Water SRF Contact
Taylor Christian at 512-463-8430 or Taylor.Christian@twdb.texas.gov
Parking Advisory: The State of Texas has embarked on a large-scale construction project on Congress Avenue and surrounding streets. As a result, the only street remaining open by the Stephen F. Austin Building is Colorado. Parking is extremely limited. The closest parking is at the Bullock Texas State History Museum garage at 1800 Congress; however, there is a charge for parking in the garage. Although several blocks away, the Texas Capitol Visitors Parking Garage at 1201 San Jacinto provides free parking for visitors. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Sustainable and affordable water for Texas.
Texas Water Development Board | 512-463-7847 | www.twdb.texas.gov